An innovative development partner in the mining industry in Suriname
Consolidated Resources Suriname NV is a mineral exploration, exploitation and consultancy company that provides high quality, professional and innovative services to the Surinamese mining industry. We focus on developing greenfield mining projects with reputable international partners to ensure success.
- Exploration of gold
- Exploitation and exploration of Development minerals: Granite and Silica Sand
We have an experienced team of business development and mining professionals with deep knowledge of doing business in Suriname and the Surinamese mining industry:
- Bridging business cultures
- Project management
- Company representation
- Business Development Consultancy
Consolidated Resources Suriname NV, together with our technical partner Hazlo Geosolutions, are able to provide comprehensive support to our clients’ needs in the planning, management and execution of the mineral projects.
When mining opportunity knocks on Suriname’s door, WE answer!
Consolidated Resources Suriname (CRS) is THE innovative exploration partner for sustainable development in the mining industry in Suriname by identifying, acquiring and exploring multiple mineral projects with large scale potential.
Deep in the jungle, great investment opportunities are growing.
We strive to be the recognized portal for the accelerated and sustainable development of the mining potential of Suriname. We focus on realizing maximum added value for all our stakeholders through entering partnerships with strong reputable partners.
Strategy & Growth
We invest in greenfield operations to:
- Add value
- To make a difference
- Be of meaning to all our stakeholders
With a strong focus on
- Gold, Granite Rock and Silica Sand
- Gold exploration with reputable international partners
- Develop mid scale gold operations in Suriname:Goliath, Majorodam, Tosso
- Development of Dimension stone operations Sula
- Development of Silica Sand operations
People & Leadership
Our culture is defined as innovative, trust, adaptability and with purpose.
Our Cultural Principles:
- Contribute positively to our stakeholders and our environment
- Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success
We believe that personal growth, commitment
and transparency are key factors in our relationship with our employees and other
Organizational Growth/ Improvement
We commit to international business standards:
- Code of Conduct
- Policies and Standards
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Corporate Governance
- Environmental Legislation